Saturday June 22, 2019
$2500 to win----35 lap
Our 2018 race was won by Bristolville, OH driver, Rex King ,SR.
Gates open 5:30pm
FRIDAY JUNE 28, 2019
$2000 to win---35 lap
The BRP TOUR makes its 2nd stop of three scheduled races at Thunder Mountain Speedway at the racetrack near Brookville, Pa. and will feature Late Models, Semi Lates, Pure Stocks , FWD's in addition to our visiting BIG Block Modifieds. Our previous winner from August 2018 was Mike Maresca.
This race will be a one of a kind event for the BRP TOUR as it will be our first sanctioned race allowing "Sail Panels" as an option. Strict rules will be in force for these aero modifications which are as follows:
These are the sail panel rules for June 28th ONLY at Thunder Mountain Speedway.
1. Total Height: To be measured from the ground to the highest point. 65”
2. Total Length: To be measured from the center of the rear axle.
A. 48” from the center line to rear of car
B. 12” from the center line forward
3. Maximum vertical lips: From door up — 2”. From roof down 2”.
4. Degree of angle from vertical lips (upper and lower) to rear plain of drivers seat — 22 degrees
5. Sail panels must mirror size and shape, side for side.
* including all other Rules and Regulations
Pit Gates Open: 5:00pm
GA Gates Open: 5:30pm
Racing Starts: 7:30pm
The BRP Modified Tour